This tutorial shows how to replace the text logo in your WordPress template with an image logo.
1) Please upload the image for your logo to folder wp-content/themes/themeXX/ using any File manager.
2) Now you can enter the path to the logo in the admin panel -> Appearance -> Theme Options.
3) Refresh the site to see the changes.
4) In case you need the small logo image next to the text logo you can make changes in the style.css file.
5) Locate .logo class please and add background url with the path to your image
6) Save the changes and preview the site please.
7) You can adjust the padding for the text logo in the style.css file as well. You can check the css for this element using Firebug tool, a free addon for Firefox.
8) Save the changes in style.css file and preview the site please.
WordPress. Replace text logo with image ,