Our Support team is ready to present you a new tutorial that will teach you on How to add a ‘readmore’ button and page in XML Flash Templates, using Flash (.fla) file in Acrion Script 3. One click on the button and the video will smoothly take you through this step by step.
- Open .FLA file from ‘sources/flash’ folder in Adobe Flash program.
- Using the Library (CTRL+L) locate and open Pages movie clip in the Scene.
- Locate the readmore button on the page, which already include the ‘readmore’ button.
- Click on it to select and press CTRL+C to copy the object.
- Navigate to the page, on which you want to place the read more button. (Services page in this example) and press CTRL+V to paste the object.
- Move the object to the place on which you want to display the ‘readmore’ button.
- Navigate back to the page, from which we have copied the object and open the Action Script panel.
- Click on the ‘ao’ sign on the timeline and press F9 key.
- Copy the script for the Read More button.
- On the ‘Services’ page, open the Action Script panel panel and place the script for the read more button.
- Open ‘Main.XML’ file in Dreamweaver or any text editor.
- Copy an exisitng text for Read More button from any page.
- Paste it to the ‘Services’ page.
- Now we can copy the Read More Page content itself.
- We may now modify the page content and save this file.
- Go back to your Flash file and publish it. Press CTRL+ENTER or, go to File->Publish Preview->Flashto publish the ‘.fla’ file and preview the changes.
This is the end of the tutorial. You know how to add new read more button and page to the Services page.
Thank you for taking the time to check our tutorial. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.