This tutorial will show you how to change the sound in XML Flash template
- Open the FLA file in the folder SOURCES/FLASH
- Open Flash library – CTRL+L hotkey
- Locate the music symbol you need to replace. All music files have special icon in the library that looks like speaker
- When you’ve found the file you need to replace doubleclick it to open properties panel, you can test if it is the one you need by pressing "test" button in properties panel
- Press "import" button in the properties panel and locate new sound file. Change extension type if necessary
- Import new sound and test the FLA file – new sound is playing in the template.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:XML Flash. How to change sound,