1. Open "main.xml" file (sometimes also called as "tfile_main.xml") in NotePad or WordPad program.
2. Edit the text, in this case we will change our Company Name.
3. Save this file in UTF-8 encoding. (File – Save As)
4. Now, we should edit the flash .FLA file.
- Open the .fla file from “sources/flash” folder in the Adobe Flash program.
- Locate the Company Name movie clip using the Library or Timeline.
On the properties panel, you will see "Dynamic Text" and the name "thisLogo" you can Embed characters and change the Font Type to the one, which supports Chinese characters.
5. Publish the .FLA file to see the preview.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:XML Flash. How to embed Chinese characters,