If you know what the text of these emails says by default, you can easily find it using the Developer’s Tookit that Zen Cart provides.
- Log into your Zen Cart admin panel and go to Tools->Developers Tool Kit.
- Look for the text in that email that you wish to change.
- E.g. Thanks for shopping with us today! in case you want to edit the order confirmation email or You are now registered with our store and have account privileges from the registration email.
- Copy these words exactly as they are to the clipboard.
- Paste those words into the first search box.
- From the first drop-down, choose "All Language files" and click on Search
- You’ll find that the words for the registration email in /includes/languages/english/create_account.php file and those for the order registration email in the \includes\languages\english\ checkout_process.php file.
- Open the files on your PC and make your changes.
- Save the changes and upload the files back to your server.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: