OsCommerce Templates are ready made for on-line shops. Our OsCommerce Template is actually a combination of OsCommerce 2.2 (a ready made on-line shop) provided by the OsCommerce.com and an original OsCommerce design.
OsCommerce is an ideal solution for those who want to start an on-line business on their own without spending lots of time and money on developing. It takes minutes to set it up and start working. To handle this template you need to use any PHP editor (like Dreamweaver) and any graphics editor (like Photoshop). Your server should support the powerful PHP web scripting language, fast MySQL database, and a stable Apache web server to run an OsCommerce web site.
All templates we offer are provided with editable sources files and could be customized according to your needs.
- .PSD – source files for the template design. Could be modified with the Adobe Photoshop software;
- .CSS – template source cascading style sheet file. Could be modified with Adobe Dreamweaver or any HTML/CSS editor. CSS are used to perform the design changes in the static version of the template;
- .FLA – source flash document. Used to edit the flash animation used in the template. Could be modified with the Adobe Flash software. The fla file is available only if the template has flash animation included;
- .PHP – template core source files. Could be modified with Adobe Dreamweaver or any HTML/PHP editor;
Required editing software
- Adobe Photoshop CS or later;
- Adobe Flash 8 or later;
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8 or later (or any php-editor);
You’ll also need specific software to extract the password protected source files:
- WinZip 9+ (Windows);
- Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
Hosting and server requirements
The osCommerce templates requirements varies for each osCommerce version. Please check the following link to find the hosting requirements:
We highly recommend you to check the template preview page to make sure you have all required programs and your hosting server fits the template requirements.
Template files structure
The templates are downloaded as a single .zip archive package. However each template file structure is different.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “osc” – contains osCommerce files and documentation.
- “catalog” – contains osCommerce theme installation files.
- “extras” – contains osCommerce additional documents like upgrade notes and database structure map.
- “sources” – contains source files
- – “flash” – contains .FLA source file(s).
- – “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find it at your order details page or in the template delivery email.
Please, help us preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.
This free sample template will help you evaluate the quality of the product and test your skills before you purchase the item. Please, feel free to view and download it for free at the point of your education but please, note that there are specific conditions associated with using this sample template.OsCommerce Template,