This tutorial will show you how to manage modules in Prestashop 1.5 templates.
The "Modules" page under the "Modules" menu gives you access to the list of modules. On this page you can install, uninstall, and configure each module.
Above the table of modules are two buttons, titled "Normal view" and "Favorite view". They radically change the way modules are listed.
1. Favorite view gives an alphabetical list of all your modules, both installed or not, their categories in plain text and two drop-down menus.
2. Normal view enables you to quickly find the module you want to install or edit the settings of.
All actions should be performed in the normal view:
1. Delete option allows to remove the module from the modules list, and delete its files and folders from your server.
2. Disable option allows to remove module from your back-office, but will keep its settings for a later re-enabling.
3. Configure option gives access to a new interface where the user will be able to adjust all its settings.
4. Reset option will restore the module’s settings to their defaults.
After activating all necessary modules you can assign them to needed positions.
From the top menu select Modules > Positions
To place module to the required position just drag it to the position section of the modules list.
This is the end of the tutorial. Let us know if you have any questions.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: