1. Open the “TMTemplate” project file from ‘\sources\TMTemplate’ folder in Microsoft Expression Blend program.
2. Locate ‘Pages’ folder, right click on it and choose ‘Add New Item’.
3. Small window will pop up, where you should choose a ‘Page’, then click OK.
4. If you do not want to create a page from scratch, you can duplicate existing page content, and then modify it to fit your needs. Open any page, which you want to duplicate in the Scene. Then select the XAML symbol [<>] to open the page code.
5. Copy the code. Open the newly created page and paste the code. Change the ‘Title’ and the ‘x:Class’. Then save the file (CTRL+S)
6. Select ‘MainPage.xaml’ file and navigate to the [User Control] panel on you left hand side. Locate the menu item which you want to duplicate. Copy it (CTRL+S) and paste it (CTRL+V).
7. In the [Common Properties] panel, give your button a new title.
8. Navigate back to the [User Control] panel on your left hand side; change the newly created menu item title to “menuItem6”. Ander the menu item, select the [Navigate to Behavior] option
9. Now, in the [Common Properties] panel, you can specify a link for your button. In the ‘Page Name’ section, type in the name of your newly created page (PAGE 1), in the ‘Uri’ section, type in the ‘Page1’ page.
NOTE: make sure that ‘Uri’ is set to the exact page (About, Home, Folio) etc., Do not include the ‘page/’ in front of the page name, for example: (page/About, page/Home or page/Folio) etc.
10. Press F5 key to publish this project.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: