- Web templates
- Dynamic Flash
- Dynamic Flash Photo Gallery
- Flash CMS Intro
- Flash Intro Templates
- Flash Templates
- Dynamic SWISH Templates
- JS Animated
- SWISH Animated templates
- Swish Templates
- XML Flash Templates
- Responsive WEB templates
- Bootstrap Templates
- Landing Page
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Corporate Design
- Video Templates
- Facebook Layouts
Silverlight Templates Category RSS
November 04 2011 | Category: Silverlight Tutorials
This is a general tutorial on how to modify and publish Silverlight Site Template.
1. Download the template files, extract it. You will find another archive “sources_xxxxxxxx.zip” a password protected file. Extract your ‘sources‘ file and open it up.
2. Open ‘TMTemplate‘ folder
3. Now, open the "TMTemplate.sln" file in Microsoft Expression Blend 4 application.
NOTE: please check the software …Read More
October 06 2011 | Category: Silverlight Tutorials
If you face difficulties with activating contact form in Silverlight template this tutorial is a wonderful guide that will demonstrate you the process in detail. Step by step instructions and video tutorial will make the process fast and easy.
1. Open the Expression Blend software. Go to File->Open project/solution.
2. Open the ‘TMTemplate.sln‘ file from ‘\ sources \ TMTemplate‘ folder.…Read More
1. Open the “TMTemplate” project file from ‘\sources\TMTemplate’ folder in Microsoft Expression Blend program.
2. Locate ‘Pages’ folder, right click on it and choose ‘Add New Item’.
3. Small window will pop up, where you should choose a ‘Page’, then click OK.
4. If you do not want to create a page from scratch, you can duplicate existing page content, …Read More
June 28 2011 | Category: Silverlight Tutorials
1. Open the “TMTemplate” project file from ‘\sources\TMTemplate’ folder in Microsoft Expression Blend program
2. Locate the page on which you need to add a button and open it in the Scene.
3. Navigate to [User Control] panel and click on the button symbol to create a button, then place it anywhere on the Scene.
4. You may then relocate …Read More
Silverlight. How to change images…Read More
How to edit links…Read More