This tutorial will show you how to install and manage languages in Prestashop store.
- Open Prestashop admin panel
- Go to Tools > Languages. There you can see a list of available languages
- You can edit or delete any language clicking the appropriate icon in the right column.
- Use the Language option block at the bottom to define the default store language.
To install new language to your Prestashop store please use the following procedure:
- Visit the official Prestashop website at http://prestashop.com
- In the top menu select Downloads
- Scroll down the page to see all available Prestashop translations.
- Select the one you need and click the Download button
- When the download is complete get back to Prestashop admin panel and open Tools > Translations section.
- Use the import language packblock, click browse button and install the downloaded translation.
- When the installation is complete the language would be available in the Languages section.
How to manage store languages,