This tutorial will show you how to install and manage languages in Prestashop store.
1. Login to your PrestaShop admin panel
2. Navigate to Localization -> Languages
3. Click Add New button to add a new language
4. Fill in the fields. Name, ISO code, Language code, Date format, Date format (full) and Flag fields are required. Flag image size should be 16 x 11 pixels.
5. Make sure that Status is set to Allow this language to be selected by the customer. Otherwise the language will be unavailable on front-end.
6. Click Save button to save the changes.
7. Navigate to Localization -> Translations.
8. Choose language you are adding from Language you want to add or update drop-down menu and click Add or update a language button.
9. New language has been added. Please check your site.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:PrestaShop 1.5.x. How to manage store languages,