Monstroid Theme Documentation
You can create any number of pages with content. Monstroid includes several page templates to choose from, and you will need to choose the page template that suits your needs.
Follow These Steps Below To Create A New Page
- Navigate to Pages and click Add New
- Input a new name for your page, then find the Page Attributes box on the right side
- Set your Parent page; it’s usually set to No Parent
- Set your template from the dropdown list. See the list of page templates below
- Post Sidebars
- Config Page Setting
- Grid Options
Monstroid Offers 9 Template Page Attributes:
- Default Template
- this is the default page template that comes with sidebar by default. Choose this template for your blog
- Blog Grid Layout
- the page displays blog posts using grid layout options
- Blog Masonry Layout
- this is the page which displays list of posts in the masonry layout
- Blog Layout
- the page displays the default WordPress blog page with additional styles
- Landing page
- the home page template
- portfolio layout page template
- Services page
- the page template created for your services custom post type layout
- Team Page
- the page template created for your team custom post type layout
- the page template created for testimonials pages
Setting up the home page
Monstroid content is coded via MotoPress Content Editor which is included in the purchased Monstroid package. In order to setup any page including the home page one, please go to:
- Navigate to All pages
- Open an existing one or Add new page
- Use the MotoPress Content Editor button to open the editor interface
You may refer to the official MotoPress Content Editor video tutorials channel at:
The Official MotoPress Content Editor Documentation is available at:
Besides the global settings available in Cherry, there is also a possibility to configure individual page/post settings.
Additional page settings
It allows you to configure breadcrumbs and title. Available parameters:
- Don’t display
- Show both - breadcrumbs and title
- Show only page title
- Show only breadcrumbs
Allows you to configure the container width settings per the following sections: Header, Content, Footer.
Allows you to select the layout type
Allows you to set up the header background image, background color if required, repeat parameters, position and scroll type.
Setting up custom paddings on page
In case you need to add paddings to the content part of your website, you can choose one of the available options to do that.
In order to set up paddings, navigate to Cherry Options > Page > Choose paddings for page content and choose the padding placement type.
Besides that, if you need to create a certain page with one of the padding options, other than the general type that was set in Cherry Options, you can set it up in the individual page settings.
To implement this, navigate to Pages, select the page on which you want to edit paddings and select the required padding option in block called Pages > Choose paddings for page content.
The default option is Inherit.
Simply install the Contact Form 7 plugin, navigate to the "Contact" option on the main dashboard menu, and select "Add New".
Edit the form fields, your contact email, and customize any of your auto messages (1). Save the form and then use the shortcode provided in the brown bar at the top to insert your contact form wherever you want it.